Become a member of Your Events and enjoy the following benefits:
- Promote your events for FREE!
- Bookmark events you are interested in and see them on every device you sign in on.
- Receive email notifications of new events in your region. Or not, it's up to you.
While the administrators of Your Events will attempt to remove or edit any generally objectionable material as quickly as possible, it is impossible to review the content of every event promoted. Therefore you acknowledge that all event promotions express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators of Your Events whom will hence not be held liable.
You agree not to submit any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-oriented or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. You agree not to post any information which is intentionally inaccurate, misleading or invasive of another person's privacy. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned from Your Events. The IP address of all event promotions are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
You agree that the administrators of Your Events reserve the right to remove or edit any event listing at any time should they see fit.
When promoting an event it must meet the following criteria to be considered an event:
- Is a non-persistent, time-based occurrence.
- Is able to be attended by the general public by way of free entry or a fee.
- Is available for a limited time and less than a 3 month period.
- Is NOT a private event, e.g. for paying guests of a hotel only.
- Is NOT an illegal event.
- Is NOT an online event, e.g. auction, webcast.
- If your event does not meet the above criteria it will be removed without notice and may result in the removal of your account.