Edtechteam Christchurch Summit
This is a redesigned EdTechTeam Summit focusing on the whole teacher—the individual that you bring to the classroom every day.
We are launching a series of exciting new Summits for 2019! We’d love to have you join us for these two epic days of learning about engaging your students and improving learning outcomes using the best digital technologies available!
What makes a Create Summit different?
- Networking Afternoon: Make new friends, share ideas and build connections.
- Morning Maker's Kitchen: Get creative and join us for a fun hands on maker experience on day 2.
- New updates to all your favourite tools from Google, Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and more! Things are always changing, so this is a great way to keep up!
- New keynote and workshop sessions: Discover a wide range of applications for beginner and experienced user
- Extended session times to allow you to go deeper and learn more in every workshop
- Wide range of workshop topics: STEM, Coding, Literacy and Numeracy, Digital Citizenship, Assistive Technology, Multimedia production, and so much more!
The Summit Experience
Discover your passion and purpose through activities and sessions focused on the Whole Teacher. You’ll be encouraged to create…
- Ideas, lessons, artifacts and opportunities to inspire learning in your classroom
- Connections with other educators and our world-class presenters
- Real-world problem solvers, superheroes, engineers, computer scientists, artists, digital citizens & more